The company was established in 2008.
UralBurStroy LLC has become the largest hydrogeological drilling company in the Perm Territory over 11 years of operation.
Over 52,000 of water supply holes and technical holes drilled to the total depth of over 1,400,000 m from 2008 to 2021.
A production base consisting of 2.9 ha of area and access roads and 1,470 m2 of office and storage buildings enables the company to quickly and efficiently carry out works in the Perm Territory and throughout the territory of the Russian Federation.
The technical features of drilling rigs enable drilling holes with the maximum initial diameter of 450 mm and maximum drilling depth of 600 m. Every rig is prepared for operation in the Far North conditions and equipped with НБ-50 drilling pumps and 4ВУ1-5/9 compressors or Atlas Copco screw compressors.
The company employs certified specialists in labor protection and industrial safety from Perm Territory who have passed knowledge testing by a commission of Rostekhnadzor of RUSSIA.
The company has received the following approvals for work execution permissions and licenses:
- FSS license to carry out works involving the use of state secrets. Secrecy level: secret
- SRO certificate of admission to operations affecting the capital project safety, including especially hazardous and technically complicated facilities
- Certificate of conformity to the ISO 9001:2008 quality management system
- Certificate of conformity to the ISO 14001:2004 environmental management system
- Certificate of conformity to the OHSAS 18001:2007 labor protection system
- Certificate of conformity to the quality management system of safety and health
- Testimony of admission to a certain type of operations or operations affecting the capital project safety